Friday, July 11, 2008

IM BACK!

Ok people sorry about the long delay, but Im finally back and ready to do the damn thing again! In my time off I came to the conclusion that I dont have as much time as I used to and even considered shutting down the blog, but guess what thats not gonna happen.  Instead, Im going to switch it up a little bit, Im not going to be able to deliver you with the everyday riff raff of single songs, mixtapes and the usual blog information (there are many websites where you can get this information, if you want I can recommend a few).  What I am going to focus on is the cant miss albums, songs and issues in hip hop.  I am going to bring to you a few albums, reviews and information that you might not no about, and thats a damn shame!  I will still be dropping a few posts daily, but not the usual 20+, haha.  I will try and focus on a few meaningful articles that will be exclusive to this site...for my first article...THE TOP 10 ALBUMS OF THE YEAR PT. 1.  THIS WILL BE CONSISTING MY TOP 10 LIST FOR ALBUMS RELEASES BETWEEN JAN 1, 2008 AND JUNE 30, 2008.

So hopefully u will enjoy the new look and future posts...if you have any questions/comments/concerns I would love to hear them...jus email me at trentbartling@hotmail.com.  Also if you have any suggestions on how to improve the blog, holler at me!

Stay up,

TBart (P.E.A.C.E.)

No comments: