Monday, August 11, 2008

East vs West (New Singles) - Killah Priest, Sene vs. Crooked I, Ya Boy + Bonus Track: East Flatbush Project

Now in no way is this meant to create any beef/tension...I just came across four pretty dope new singles today...two from the east and two from the west...so I figured Id post em all up together...click artist to download

West

Now how have these two not blown up!!! I mean ya, the big on the westcoast, but these two MC's are two of my favorite gangsta rappers out rite now...Ya Boy, reppin the bay & Crooked, reppin L.A.

East

Now Sene is similar in my mindstate...although he from BK...how has this dude not made it?? He has recently gotten together within one of LA's brightest young stars (Blu) and made some great music and there will be more to come.  Killah on the other hand has been doin it for awhile now...he was doin it back with the early Wu Tang.

BONUS TRACK
Ok so Im adding this because as I was making this post my itunes started playing, A Day in the Life by East Flatbush Project...pretty dope song that I was unfamiliar with, so I thought I would share.

PREVIEW/DOWNLOAD

No comments: