Friday, August 8, 2008

Random New Tracks - Ludacris f. T.I. + Ne Yo + Large Pro + Knux + Freddie Foxx f. 2Pac + Hired Gun

Ok so instead of posting each single of the day individually...I decided to do it all together, because Im lazy, but also so it doesnt take up to much of ya time looking thru each post...but mostly because Im lazy. CLICK SONG OR ARTIST TO DOWNLOAD!

A new single from Luda's upcoming album/mixtape...not really sure...two of ATL's finest on this one.
Ludacris - Wish You Would f. T.I.

So evidentally this track was supposed to be on Freddie Foxx's, Crazy Like a Fox Album, which was released in 1994, but it was unreleased and just now hit the internet?? Anyway it features Pac, so I had to get it.

Yall know how I feel on R&B...hit or miss for me...this one is a hit.

Two more tracks from Large Pro's upcoming album, Main Source (dropping September 30th).

I was unfamiliar with the Knux, but Im liking these tracks...pretty original and catchy...Bang, Bang is real dope...check it out.

It seems the current trend is rappers speaking up about politics (or againt G W Bush, however ya wanna look at it).  A lotta people are offended by the lyrics in political hip hop...I LOVE IT! Whether you agree or not, we live in a country with freedom of speech and this is no different then someone on television stating their opinions.  I also believe that when rappers speak out on real issues it touches a whole new audience that would otherwise probably not give an *ish about what is going on in the world around them...it is raising awareness...and that to me is what it is all about!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dude i love the knux. i heard da cappuccino remix a few months ago on Sirus and loved it. im diggin the bang bang track too. Plus, good to hear from TI again.