Sunday, June 8, 2008

Atmosphere - Guarantees + You + Not Today (All Acoustic Versions)

If ya didnt already know anything that I find from Atmosphere must and will be posted...slug in my opinion, top 5 lyricist of all time.  This is Slug on 90.3 KEXP chatting it up and performing three acoustic versions of his songs, Guarantees, You and Not Today.  I went ahead and helped yall out by taking the songs, individually breaking em down and posting them on zshare for you, your welcome.  Also I included the entire half hour segment for those of you that are as big of Atmosphere fans as I am...its actually a pretty solid interview...even tho I dont think the dj new "ish" about hip hop or Atmosphere, but I had just had to hear what Slug had to say...

UPDATE: LINKS REUPED
AUDIO DOWNLOAD
Atmosphere - Guarantees (Acoustic)

LISTEN TO WHOLE INTERVIEW+SONGS

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

only "you" and "not another day" are still online

P.E.A.C.E. said...

i re-upped the link for guarantees...i couldnt find the file for the dl of the entire interview...but i put a link to listen to the whole thing...thanks for the heads up, and let me know if ya need anything else...tbart

Anonymous said...

i tried to DL all 3 songs and it wasn't workin out.. mostly lookin for "not another day" in the acoustic version, thanks!