Saturday, June 14, 2008

Snoop Dogg - My Medicine f. Willie Nelson (Video)

I have came to the conclusion that there is nothing that Snoop can do that will surprise me...absolutely nothin!  His shock value is now zero on anything he does...this video/song is mad creative...at least he hasnt lost his originality.  And I cant lie I love Snoop, but I expected his album, Ego Trippin, to be a total bomb and I have to admit I was pleasantly surprised.  Im not sayin it was a classic, because it definitely wasn't, but it was better then I thought it would be...Snoop and Willie Nelson...now there is a reality show!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

man i totally thought his album would bomb too. Snoop is one of my alltime top five rappers and I miss his old shit. I'm actually dign this and know that him and willie blazed it up to make this track.